VENDOR DAY DETAILS
We will continue to update you as the event approaches.
- We are planning for 1000- 1500 participants this year.
- If you would like to donate to the swag bags, we need your items no later than March 31st. Items must be tangible and free. We do not put discount coupons or fliers in the swag bag. However, you may pass those items out at the event from your booth or walking around.
- We need your raffle donation no later than March 31st. Contact Debbie Blackford to arrange pick up/ delivery.
- You will need to provide your own table, chairs, canopy,. No electricity is available.
- Spaces will be 10X10.
- You can sell items from your booth. Any food items must be pre-packaged.
- Set up will be from 6am-7am. We would like all vendors ready no later than 7:00am.
- Clean up is expected to be at 1:00pm.
Important Fire Code Requirement:
All canopy’s/tents must be staked down AND have a FIRE RETARDANT TAG on them. If not, the Fire Marshall will ask them to take it down.