Support a great cause & advertise in your local community!
April 14, 2019 we will be holding our 4th MK5K and we would love to ask for your support! It will be held at Eastvale Community Park. Our goal is to have over 1500 participate in the race.
We know you have options on who and how you support the community. We have placed a big priority on visibility for our sponsors, from social media starting now all the way through race day! We will have you covered!
We have 4 options and we appreciate you and welcome you at any of the 4 levels. And of course we would love to see your TEAM of runners and walkers on the course with everyone! It is a great way to advertise your products and services!
Ready to sign up?
- We are planning for 1500 participants this year.
- You will give your SWAG to all the participants from your booth at the race. If you are donating to the SWAG bag and will not be at the race, the MK5K committee will pass it out for you. Each runner will be given a bag as they cross the finish to put their swag in.
- We need your raffle donation no later than March 31st. Contact Debbie Blackford to arrange pick up/ delivery.
- You will need to provide your own table, chairs, canopy and generator for electricity if you need it.
- Spaces will be 10X10
- You can sell items from your booth. But we can not sell food.
- Set up will be from 5:30am-6:30am. We would like all the booths set up by 7:00am.
- Clean up is expected to be at 10:30am.
For more information or to become a sponsor contact:
Debbie Blackford: 951-283-3452 or email: MK5KSoCal@gmail.com