Support a great cause & advertise in your local community!
Because of the communities generous support and donations, we sent $18,000 to TMKF in 2017. It means a lot to the women and children in shelters around the US that receive grants from our foundation. It also means a lot to the doctors that receive our grants for their work finding cures of cancers.
April 22, 2018 we will be holding our 3rd MK5K and we would love to ask for your support! It will be held at Eastvale Community Park. Our goal is to double our attendance and double our proceeds! And because of this big goal we have partnered with SocializeLA to manage our marketing and social media. We believe they are going to help give us the exposure we need to double this year!
We know you have options on who and how you support the community. We have placed a big priority on visibility for our sponsors, from social media starting now all the way though race day! We will have you covered!
Please find our sponsorship opportunities here >>Sponsor Packages 2018
We have 4 options and we appreciate you and welcome you at any of the 4 levels. And of course we would love to see your TEAM of runners and walkers on the course with everyone! It is a great way to advertise your products and services!
If you’re ready to go please fill out this form: Sponsor Sign Up Form
- We are planning for 800-900 participants this year.
- You will give your SWAG to all the participants from your booth at the race. If you are donating to the SWAG bag and will not be at the race, the MK5K committee will pass it out for you. Each runner will be given a bag as they cross the finish to put their swag in.
- We need your raffle donation no later than April 6th. Contact Debbie Blackford to arrange pick up/ delivery.
- You will need to provide your own table, chairs, canopy and generator for electricity if you need it.
- Spaces will be 10X10
- You can sell items from your booth. But we can not sell food.
- Set up will be from 5:30am-6:30am. We would like all booths set up by 7:00am.
- Clean up is expected to be at 10:30am.
For more information or to become a sponsor contact:
Debbie Blackford: 951-283-3452 or email: LipServicemk@gmail.com